Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Alex!

My youngest baby turns a year old on Saturday (Oct 13th) and I did what comes naturally...  Took tons of pictures!  

This little guy has been the best surprise in the world.  He's one of the brightest parts of every day and his smile makes me melt every time I see it.  When I was pregnant with him I got really sick.  In the hospital for a week, come home with IV antibiotics for 2 more weeks, SICK!  He could have easily been born at 25 weeks if the doctors had seen fit and if it would have been necessary to get me well again.  We both could have easily died.  I'm so thankful every day that he was able to stay put and the meds I had to take haven't seemed to effect him.  He was technically born a week early, but I think he was ready enough.  

Alexavier James was born on October 13th, 2011 at 11:50pm weighing in at 8 lbs 2 ozs, 20 inches tall.  

He's a sweetheart, a beautiful soul, and part of the reason I get up every morning.  
Enjoy his birthday pictures.  


This is the one I'm printing for our wall





I was trying something out with editing and I think it turned out pretty cool

Yes.  He can walk!

All the sibs








I found a toy!


Thank you.

1 comment: