Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chris & Sarah's Wedding

I got a call at the end of July from a potential client about a wedding.  They found me on Groupon and wondered if I could work with them.  I immediately thought, "Oh no!  I've never done a wedding!"  I wanted to say no at first, but I knew that was no way to get my name out there and get more experience.  I explained that I'd never done a wedding before and if they were willing to give me a chance, I'd do my absolute best.
I finally met the happy couple on their wedding day (August 25th) and I felt really comfortable.  I had a checklist and I knew what I needed to do.  1600+ photos later, here we are.  Chris & Sarah make the blog!  I have to say I had a lot of fun at this wedding and I can't wait to do another one.





























No comments:

Post a Comment