Friday, July 5, 2013

My first Groupon deal

I launched my first Groupon deal on June 14, 2013.  I was so nervous, but very excited.  I knew it was going to be some hard work and I knew it was going to be a lot of fun.  Currently I'm in the Washington DC area, but I'll be branching south to Richmond VA very soon!  I'm also working out a deal with Living Social in Richmond.  Eek!

Here's my first session for Groupon.  It was Ms. Thomasina's 21st birthday and she wanted some photos of her friends and family.  It was a large group and I was sure my nerves would get the best of me, but as soon as I picked up my camera it was like magic.  Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm always refreshed at the beauty of these photos - your skills are impeccable! Hope you're doing well & are keeping up the great work! My best wishes :)

    -Thomasina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always overwhelmed by glowing comments like this. I love my art, but to have others love it as well is such a blessing. Would you mind if I used this as a testimony on my website?

      Delete